Your Local Milkman
The Local Milkman provides a valuable service to the local community and we really are the eyes and ears of the emergency services during the early hours. At The Local Milkman all our milk comes from local farms within a 30 mile radius of the processing plant and our fruit & veg is handpicked from the Birmingham wholesale market every day, so you are guaranteed fresh, high quality products with every delivery, and if for any reason a customer is not 100% happy with the quality of any item we sell we will replace or refund every time.
When you purchase your milk from The Local Milkman you are not only helping to save the planet, but you are also supporting local farmers and producers, who for years have been struggling to survive, due to the financial pressures put on them by the major retailers.
To set up an account either register here, email us at email@example.com or just call 0121 285 0008 and we will return your call and take your details within 24 hours.
Our Featured Products
What do we offer?
- Standard, free range, organic & speciality milk
- Not just milk either-Juice, bread, free range eggs, cream & much, much more
- No contract, no minimum order, no delivery charge
- Easy payment options
- No more waiting in for the milkman to call for payment
- Large range of local, high quality fresh products from your milkman
- All milk supplied by local farms and processed by Cotteswold Dairy
- Orders can be changed up until 8pm the evening before your next delivery
- Milk delivered in eco-friendly, reusable glass bottles, helping in the fight against single-use plastic
- Local, reliable milk delivery staff
- No more having to rush out for milk for breakfast or that morning cuppa
- Early morning or early evening milk delivery, depending on your area
- Fair price paid to local British dairy farmers
Do we deliver in your area?
We currently deliver to most areas within the zones on the map, with new areas being added all the time. Please register to see if we can deliver to you.